73 QUESTIONS WITH LUJO BARBIE
CEO AISLING MEI AKA @LUJOBARBIE ( YES SHES REBRANDED AND “BETTER THAN EVER”) TALKS DISAPPEARING FROM SOCIAL MEDIA, THE COME UP OF LUJO COSMETICS, OVERCOMING MENTAL HEALTH STRUGGLES, FINDING SELF LOVE & MANIFESTING HER FUTURE.
Aisling Mei opens up and Introduces her true self in her NEW Youtube Video inspired by vogues well known series 73 Questions. After disappearing from social media on the 6th of September 2021, Aisling Mei reveals “I’ve just been taking a break, just because of my mental health” not going into any details on what she had been going through but simply making it clear. “But you see right now we’re back and better than f*cking ever”…
She then goes on to shoutout “her babes” & Nail Tech @ARNAILSUK, followed by her Lash Tech @LASHEDBYREENS (as they joke about “Strip or Individual” Lashes. Lastly she shouts out her“Sister @TAISHAMAKEUP, the best makeup artist F*cking ever. “This is what it is for me”.
After shouting out the gang, Aisling then goes on to answer the most important things she’s learnt while having a business. She states the following:
1.”Organisation is Key”. Lujo Cosmetics grew very quickly and so did Aisling’s vision, she’s always had very high standards for her brands Growth, Impact & Service as well as at what at the time seemed to be a clear plan for action, but little did she know she was mentally unprepared for the events that where about to happen shortly after launching her business in February 2020. And with strict organisation, structure and routine, Aisling believes that she now will be able to continue to grow and follow through with her goals no matter what she has to deal with in life.
2. “You have to fail before you win, so no matter what happens which is like an L or like if something comes up, just keep going because theres always going to be things”. Aisling gives an example of her own, which she had already experienced during her time as a business owner, ” I might just wake up one day and my whole websites shut down. But I still need to carry on, I cant just let that effect me and impact everything else Im about to do”…
Camera girl: “Why do you have ‘YOU ARE WINNING’ on the board over there?”
Aisling’s response: “Sometimes when thoughts come to my head…like positive ones, I like to repeat them so that they multiply”. Writing down a positive thought or simply reading out powerful daily affirmations is a great way to overcome negative thought patterns and recondition your mindset. When you read or repeat a statement out loud over and over again, you will automatically start to believe in that statement. And you will act according to that statement. So next time you’re feeling like a Boss, Feeling blessed or knowing you’re going to accomplish something great… write that SH*T down and say it on a daily! The power is in your hands.
- What can you tell me about manifesting?
- What advise would you give to someone who wants to start a small business?
- How do you get yourself out of a darker place?
- What drives you to keep going?
- What are your 3 favourite lash styles?
- What is your biggest regret?
- What is your makeup routine?
- Are you a model?
- What is your biggest fear?
LOOKS LIKE THERES 65 QUESTIONS TO GO… CLICK HERE TO WATCH THE FULL VIDEO. [READ MORE]